A Main stage which is usually larger or complex and has an Ω (Omega) version with additional features. The Majority are based on the Areas where Final Bosses are fought in the original games.
And a secondary stage which is usually smaller but with unique features or structure. These are mostly based off of important locations within their original games.
All Stages have a 'Brave Pool' which is added to combatants if they manage to 'Brave Break' their opponent or perform and EX or Assist Break. Most Stage's Pools are static and will slowly recover once emptied, but Ω Stages often have additional criteria effecting their Brave Pool.
Original Stages (Dissidia)Edit
All stages from the original Dissidia are Main Stages.
Old Chaos Shrine (FF1)Edit
- The shrine's Ω form causes players to continually lose Brave over time. The amount of brave drained is then added to the Brave Pool.
- The stage's Ω form features darkened patches of ground that can extend Brave-draining tentacles and spikes that change position/location over time. Bravery damage taken is added to the Stage's Brave Pool
World of Darkness (FF3)Edit
- Its Ω form periodically shifts from its default form to two other areas of the Dark World - A small dark area enclosed by a low ceiling with large pillars, Brave Pool increases more if combatants are further away. Or a wide-open area with crystal platforms floating in the air, Brave Pool increases more if combatants are closer.
Lunar Subterrane (FF4)Edit
- The Lunar Subterrane's Ω stage features more destroyable cliffs and background elements than the default stage. Brave Pool increases when terrain is destroyed.
The Rift (FF5)Edit
- The Ω version of this area causes the castle's structure to change drastically and seemingly at random, changing the position of walls and towers. Buildings can disappear entirely, resulting in traps and EX Cores disappearing or changing position. The Brave Pool alternately increases and decreases between each change..
Kefka’s Tower (FF6)Edit
- Its Ω stage features explosive pipes which can deal damage if caught if their 'steam' and cause the Brave pool to increase whenever a pipe is destroyed or if the pipes cause damage.
Planet’s Core (FF7)Edit
- In the Ω version of the stage, after time has passed during a match, the various platforms and bases in the stage will start floating upwards and more strands of Lifestream will appear on the stage, EX Cores will teleport if the platform they are on is destroyed, and the Brave Pool will immediately and continually rise.
Ultimecia’s Castle (FF8)Edit
- In the Ω version of the stage, the wooden planks on the staircase can break from a character just standing on them. Also during a match, "Time Compression" occurs. The gears will start moving at a rapid speed which can damage the player. During this time, the screen blurs and the Brave pool randomizes. Parts of the environment that had been destroyed will also reform. This effect is only temporary and returns to normal speed after a short time.
Crystal World (FF9)Edit
- The Ω form of the stage features various pillars and platforms materializing in random patterns throughout a match. The Brave Pool rises when crystals appear.
Dream’s End (FF10)Edit
- In the Ω version of the stage the Brave pool increases every time a character guards, dodges, or lands an attack on someone's Brave. When landing an attack the Brave pool increase will be equivalent to the amount of damage the attack did
Order's Sanctuary (FFD – Cosmos)Edit
- In the Ω version of the stage the Brave pool is always shown as 0. Instead, sending a character into the break status will double the Brave points of the character that inflicted the enemy with the break status.
Edge of Madness (FFD – Chaos)Edit
- In the Ω version of the stage, the Brave pool alternates between increasing and decreasing after a character performs an attack. It should be noted that the Brave pool decreases at a faster rate than it increases.
Dissidia 012 Duodecim StagesEdit
The first Secondary stages appeared in Duodecim.
Hell’s Throne (FF2 - Secondary)Edit
Crystal Tower (FF3 - Secondary)Edit
Phantom Train (FF6 - Secondary)Edit
Prima Vista (FF9 - Secondary)Edit
Empyreal Paradox (FF11 - Main)Edit
- In the stage's Ω version, orbs of light float from this world up to the crystal in the center of the stage. Characters too close to this center crystal steadily lose Bravery the closer they are to it.
Sky Fortress Bahamut (FF12 - Main)Edit
- In the Ω version, the sky glows orange with Mist as the fortress speeds forward, the wind blowing characters back towards the edge of the arena when dodging or jumping - characters moves normally when attacking in the air, including Chases. Characters hit by wind lose a percentage of their Bravery which is added to the Bravery Pool as though they were caught in a Banish Trap.
Orphan’s Cradle (FF13 - Main)Edit
- In the stage's Ω version other platforms of various design and size appear in the air. Uniquely the entire arena is ringed by one continuous banish trap that teleports characters to the central area - there are no walls or ceilings.